TropicsNet provide robust industry-standard web site hosting solutions tailored to your individual needs. Shared hosting through TropicsNet is the most cost-effective means for businesses and individuals to develop an online presence.
Through TropicsNet you get access to secure, high-performance web servers, rock-solid network infrastructure and free email technical support.
Speed and Reliability
We only offer fast, quality Australian hosting (No US based servers). All our hosting plans are now powered by a new fleet of ‘Award Winning’ Dell PowerEdge 1950 servers, with quad core CPU’s, ECC RAM and hardware RAID1 (Mirroring) on Serial-Attached-SCSI 10,000rpm or 15,000rpm drives. These machines are currently regarded as the best in the hosting business in terms of speed and reliability.
cPanel and Installatron
All accounts will also get a cPanel Manager where you can create and manage e-mail accounts, install many great scripts from our Installatron installer such as WordPress, Drupal, phpBB, Magento and many more!
- Servers operating LAMP, Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP
- cPanel 11 Accelerated, providing you access to e-mails, data, SQL & much more
- Installatron auto-installer, with over 50 of the most popular scripts available
- User friendly website builder with over 600+ web site templates to choose from
- All software is updated on a daily basis for optimal security and integrity
- Monitor your accounts performance, uptime, hardware, software & statistics
- Networks located nationally in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth
- All servers provide 100Mbps Uplink Ports to ensure speed at all times
- 24/7 network monitoring to ensure the reliability, speed and integrity of all server
- Peering at a state level means that the shortest path possible to your servers
- Fully redundant, from diverse fiber feeds to core switching equipment
- Peering with Optus, Verizon, Asia Netcomm, Pacific Internet, Uecomm, & Pipe Networks