Here we will create a new site author, editor, publisher or administrator.
- Login to the administrator backend
- Navigate to > Users > User Manager > Add New User
- Add the users name
- Add the users login name (you can use their email address if desired)
- Leave the password fields blank if you want them to receive a random password (they can change this to something of their own once logged in)
- Type in their email address (this must be a correct and valid email address)
- Click the 'Assigned User Groups' tab
- Select the desired administration level such as 'Author', 'Editor', 'Publisher' or 'Administrator'
- Click the 'Basic Settings' tab and select JCE Editor (if not present then select TinyMCE)
- Click 'Save & Close'
The user will now be emailed their login credentials including random password which they can change once logged in.